- Luke 24:44 – 3 Witnesses, Torah of Moses, and the Prophes, and the Psalms.
- Genesis 19:4-5 – Homosexuality began a long time ago.
- John 8:6,8 – Wrote in the dust with his finger – The meaning is in Jer 17:13.
- Galations 2:20 – I have a personal relationship with God! But what this really means, is God lives in me.
- 1 Corinthians 2:7 – The wisdom that is hidden is through the Ruach.
- 2 Corinthians 5:13 – To beside ourselves is in a state of extreme excitement.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 – Yes! It’s True! Homosexuals will go to hell.
- 2 Samuel 6:14 – There’s such a thing as dancing to glorify God and there’s such a thing as dancing to glorify yourself. Show off!
- Acts 17:23 – You don’t need a relationship with someone before you’re allowed to tell them about the Gospel.
- John 6:70 – You may be chosen, but your a devil.
- Matthew 27:26 – “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” – It’s the prophecy being fulfilled in Psalm 22.
- Luke 1:16 – Horn of salvation is strength.
- Genesis 1:27 – No such thing as transgender.
- Matthew 8:29 – Demons love to torment, but they don’t want to be tormented.
- James 1:17 – No such thing as white privilege.
- 2 Peter 2:1 – Heresy is not rejecting the Bible, it’s rejecting certain truths about the Bible.
- Hebrews 2:14-15 – There’s only one way to God. There’s no other way because God rises from the dead. A sign of God’s approval.
- 2 Timothy 4:2 – Share the Gospel when you feel like it and when you don’t feel like it.
~ Tell us… What’s on Your Mind?
*Spammy, disrespectful, & deeply intimate comments
will not be considered on Voice Cry. Please use common sense &
show others love.