Learn How To Believe: It’s Free! To get started select any lesson to Learn How to Believe. Also keep in mind new updates will be available. So check in (Login) from time to time to view all of the upcoming changes.
Learn How to Believe is a VoiceCry | Gospel of John project designed on the Codex Sinaticus (CS). The CS is one of the oldest new testament bible manuscripts in the world. I wanted to update the bible and create new words to help remove visual looks that maybe confusing. I hope this helps you to visualize the bible in a unique way.
The audio is a work in progress that is currently based on the NET Bible. Since the Codex Sinaticus is not the NET Bible the audio and the written portion are not the same. I hope to replace the audio files with music. The Learn How to Believe membership is to
BELIEVE designed on VoiceCry | Gospel of John.
What is in the VoiceCry | Gospel of John (Edition 1)
8 Updates to Help You Read
- Screen Script
- Chapters & Verse Numbers light Grey Color
- Bold text for a Loud Voice
- Regular text for Prose Voice
- Italic text for Question Voice
- Add Names to Voices who Speak
- All Scripture Quotes Highlighted
- Replace words that are silent with letters of how it should be pronounced
- Use unique fonts and charters
- Add Art work
- Graffiti Bible