New Bible Version
(by Voice Cry)
*Aramaic & Greek (Translation) – A Bible Version with the Aramaic & Greek from the Earliest Manuscripts (EM) – (3vil Me) Version.
- Did you Know? In the EM the gospels were never named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The gospels actually had no names. I will combine all of the gospels into 1 gospel.
- Translate words into the present tense
- Death to Copyright (Copyrights prior to 1923 have expired.) You may not make anything in this book a copyright. It’s completely free.
- And More..
I am currently in the line editing process of the Gospel of John. It will be available here in the scripture app builder
Siglum, Text, Book(s), Author, Language
- SyrS – Sinaitic Palimpsest – Matthew, Mark, Luke, John (Gospels) – Agnes Smith Lewis – Syriac (Aramaic)
- Dea – Codex Bezae – Acts – Canon J.M. Wilson, D.D. – Greek
- P – Peshitto – James Murdoc D.D. – Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians – Syriac (Aramaic)
- G – Griesbach Critical Edition – 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon – Samuel Sharpe – Greek
- א – Codex Sinaticus – Hebrews – H.T. Anderson – Greek
- WH – Westcott-Hort Critical Edition – James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude – Twenty Century New Testament (TCNT) – 20 Individuals – Greek
- A, 046, C – Codex Alexandrinus, Basilianus (Codex Vaticanus 2066), Ephraemi – Revelation – SP Tregelles – Greek
Providing Anwsers to Your Questions
- 1st False Gospel – religious bondage to feel obligated to obey rules and regulations. Attack #1 – you don’t need to beleive in the promise you can be saved by your own good works. (It’s to live as though I am God to everyone else). – Leads to the self-righteousness of the flesh.
- 2nd False Gospel – worldly bondage to your own lives by adding a Jesus into your busy life. Attack #2 – don’t worry about the law you can live however you want to. (It’s to live as if there is no God). – Leads to the defiling acts of the flesh.
Sharing Annotations of the Bible with You
- Exodus 32:9-14 – To turn Gods wrath away doesn’t necessarily require a consequence. Keep in mind, in most cases Gods wrath is primarily directed against his people.
- Job 41:1 – The word Leviathan represents the devil. It’s not a beast. What it means is something that is completely and monstrously evil.
- Philippians 2:12-14 – It’s not to earn a salvation, but to work out or rather to do something in the salvation that has been given to us. How? Do all things without grumbling or disputing. Which is selfish and unbelieving.
- 1 Corinthians 15:44 – A natural body means it’s worldly minded it’s not a physial body.
- Psalms 19:12-13 There’s such a thing as hidden sins, and willfull sins. Willful sins that control you will tangle you up with hugh offenses.
- Matthew 3:9 Analogy: “Hearts of Stone”… are only to be changed by God. Their Abarhams children.
- 1 Corinthians 1:14, 1 Corinthians 1:16 It doesn’t matter who or where your baptized. You’re baptized in Christ. (Note: Jesus never baptized).
- John 3:19-21, Romans 1:28-32 God does not save those who desire to remain in there sin.
- Ephesians 2:15 – Jew + Gentile – No longer required to follow the law code of mitzvot (Law of Moses) contained in regulations: i.e., Circumcision
- 1 Corinthians 11:30 – Many are sick, weak and died; may relate to spiritual and not physical or both
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 – Unable to choose or make a decision to recognize God.
- Psalms 51:5 – Born this way.
- Acts 2:38 – This is the reason why you’re to be baptized.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 – Faith is not a human work, it’s a gift. (Faith justifies).
- John 6:28-29 – Believing is Gods work. – John 6:36
- 2 Corinthians 12:7 – The thorn in the flesh – The meaning is in Numbers 33:55, Joshua 23:13, Judges 2:3, Galatians 5:10.
- Hebrews 6:4-6 – There’s no such thing as losing a salvaltion – it’s losing faith – in that salvaition no longer remains with them.
- Acts 1:7-8 – The Kingdom of God is not Inside of You.
- Acts 13:51 – Shook off the dust is Gods judgement against thoose who reject Him.
- Luke 1:28-30 – Angels are sent by God as messengers; so a thought comes to be doing something wrong to become afraid.
- John 19:11 – There’s greater sins and lesser sins.
- 1 Tim 2:7, 2 Tim 1:11, Acts 13:2-3 – Ordain means endorsing, affirming, to show what’s already being done. It’s not the installment into an office or the giving of special status.
- Matthew 25:24 – Blame his own failure on his master
- Acts 2:4 – To speak in tounges is to speak in a phonetic language. It shows the gospel is going out to the gentiles.
- John 10:34 – Word for Word – You are Gods; the chosen ones. – It’s Meaning is in Psalms 82:6
- James 5:13-14 – Ignore Gods will, to be superior to think it’s in your will and control.
- 1 John 3:8 – Sinners Belong to the Devil.
- Ephesians 2:1-2 – Your never doing your own thing.
- James 4:7 – Resist is to Take Your Stand Against the Devil.
- Acts 16:31 – It’s only an invitation to be saved.
- Mark 10:21 – The issue is… who’s in charge?
- Exodus 21:16 – Evil of Slavery – Anyone who kidnaps a person and sells him, or is found with him, put that person to death. (1 Timothy 1:10)
- Matthew 5:2 – He opened His mouth – The words are very important.
- Proverbs 7:1-27 – To fall away is to be like an Adultress Harlot to go after other gods.
- 2 Peter 3:8 – God is not bound by time.
- Luke 17:11-19 – Samaritan who was unclean (in sin) made clean returned to God and praised him.
- James 1:8 – Double Minded is divided in his interests or loyalties.
- Hebrews 2:1 – To drift away, is you don’t know that your drifting away.
- Genesis 1:1-31 – Empty-Headed Idea: Nobody + Nothing is Everything.
- Deuteronomy 27:21 – Saying “Amen” is saying “to be strong” or “trustworthy”.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Conversation, communication, so important for a relationship.
- Matthew 10:38 – Die to ourself, to our own agendas, to our own will.
- Luke 24:44 – 3 Witnesses, Torah of Moses, and the Prophes, and the Psalms.
- Genesis 19:4-5 – Homosexuality began a long time ago.
- John 8:6,8 – Wrote in the dust with his finger – The meaning is in Jer 17:13.
- Galatians 2:20 – I have a personal relationship with God! But what this really means, is God lives in me.
- 1 Corinthians 2:7 – The wisdom that is hidden is through the Ruach.
- 2 Corinthians 5:13 – To beside ourselves is in a state of extreme excitement.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 – Yes! It’s True! Homosexuals will go to hell.
- 2 Samuel 6:14 – There’s such a thing as dancing to glorify God and there’s such a thing as dancing to glorify yourself. Show off!
- Acts 17:23 – You don’t need a relationship with someone before you’re allowed to tell them about the Gospel.
- John 6:70 – You may be chosen, but your a devil.
- Matthew 27:26 – “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” – It’s the prophecy being fulfilled in Psalm 22.
- Luke 1:16 – Horn of salvation is strength.
- Genesis 1:27 – No such thing as transgender.
- Matthew 8:29 – Demons love to torment, but they don’t want to be tormented.
- James 1:17 – No such thing as white privilege.
- 2 Peter 2:1 – Heresy is not rejecting the Bible, it’s rejecting certain truths about the Bible.
- Hebrews 2:14-15 – There’s only one way to God. There’s no other way because God rises from the dead. A sign of God’s approval.
- 2 Timothy 4:2 – Share the Gospel when you feel like it and when you don’t feel like it.