Ask Me 3.0
A weekly Experience to get Inside of a Fallen World
Apply for an Ask Me Call! You’ll be given the opportunity to make a 90-second audio pitch for your question.
Providing anwsers to your questions
- 1st False Gospel – religious bondage to feel obligated to obey rules and regulations
- 2nd False Gospel – worldly bondage to their own lives by adding a Jesus into their busy lives
Sharing what I Learn with You
- Ephesians 2:15 – Jew + Gentile – No longer required to follow: cicumsion, substain from pork, sabbath day, tithes, cutting the side of your head ect
- 1 Corinthians 11:30 – Many are sick, weak and died; may relate to spiritual and not physical or both
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 – Unable to choose or make a decision to recognize God.
- Psalms 51:5 – Born this way.
- Acts 2:38 – This is the reason why you’re to be baptized.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 – Faith is not a human work, it’s a gift. (Faith justifies).
- John 6:28-29 – Believing is Gods work. – John 6:36
- 2 Corinthians 12:7 – The thorn in the flesh – The meaning is in Numbers 33:55, Joshua 23:13, Judges 2:3, Galatians 5:10.
- Hebrews 6:4-6 – There’s no such thing as losing a salvaltion – it’s losing faith – in that salvaition no longer remains with them.
- Acts 1:7-8 – The Kingdom of God is not Inside of You.
- Acts 13:51 – Shook off the dust is Gods judgement against thoose who reject Him.
- Luke 1:28-30 – Angels are sent by God as messengers; so a thought comes to be doing something wrong to become afraid.
- John 19:11 – There’s greater sins and lesser sins.
- 1 Tim 2:7, 2 Tim 1:11, Acts 13:2-3 – Ordain means endorsing, affirming, to show what’s already being done. It’s not the installment into an office or the giving of special status.
- Matthew 25:24 – Blame his own failure on his master
- Acts 2:4 – To speak in tounges is to speak in a phonetic language. It shows the gospel is going out to the gentiles.
- John 10:34 – Word for Word – You are Gods; the chosen ones.
- James 5:13-14 – Ignore Gods will, to be superior to think it’s in your will and control.
- 1 John 3:8 – Sinners Belong to the Devil.
- Ephesians 2:1-2 – Your never doing your own thing.
- James 4:7 – Resist is to Take Your Stand Against the Devil.
- Acts 16:31 – It’s only an invitation to be saved.
- Mark 10:21 – The issue is… who’s in charge?
- Exodus 21:16 – Evil of Slavery – Anyone who kidnaps a person and sells him, or is found with him, put that person to death. (1 Timothy 1:10)
- Matthew 5:2 – He opened His mouth – The words are very important.
- Proverbs 7:1-27 – To fall away is to be like an Adultress Harlot to go after other gods.
- 2 Peter 3:8 – God is not bound by time.
- Luke 17:11-19 – Samaritan who was unclean (in sin) made clean returned to God and praised him.
- James 1:8 – Double Minded is divided in his interests or loyalties.
- Hebrews 2:1 – To drift away, is you don’t know that your drifting away.
- Genesis 1:1-31 – Empty-Headed Idea: Nobody + Nothing is Everything.
- Deuteronomy 27:21 – Saying “Amen” is saying “to be strong” or “trustworthy”.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Conversation, communication, so important for a relationship.
- Matthew 10:38 – Die to ourself, to our own agendas, to our own will.
- Luke 24:44 – 3 Witnesses, Torah of Moses, and the Prophes, and the Psalms.
- Genesis 19:4-5 – Homosexuality began a long time ago.
- John 8:6,8 – Wrote in the dust with his finger – The meaning is in Jer 17:13.
- Galatians 2:20 – I have a personal relationship with God! But what this really means, is God lives in me.
- 1 Corinthians 2:7 – The wisdom that is hidden is through the Ruach.
- 2 Corinthians 5:13 – To beside ourselves is in a state of extreme excitement.
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 – Yes! It’s True! Homosexuals will go to hell.
- 2 Samuel 6:14 – There’s such a thing as dancing to glorify God and there’s such a thing as dancing to glorify yourself. Show off!
- Acts 17:23 – You don’t need a relationship with someone before you’re allowed to tell them about the Gospel.
- John 6:70 – You may be chosen, but your a devil.
- Matthew 27:26 – “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” – It’s the prophecy being fulfilled in Psalm 22.
- Luke 1:16 – Horn of salvation is strength.
- Genesis 1:27 – No such thing as transgender.
- Matthew 8:29 – Demons love to torment, but they don’t want to be tormented.
- James 1:17 – No such thing as white privilege.
- 2 Peter 2:1 – Heresy is not rejecting the Bible, it’s rejecting certain truths about the Bible.
- Hebrews 2:14-15 – There’s only one way to God. There’s no other way because God rises from the dead. A sign of God’s approval.
- 2 Timothy 4:2 – Share the Gospel when you feel like it and when you don’t feel like it.