I Grew Up in Church and Hated It
I learned about stories in the Bible. Maybe you have too. Stories like, Noah and the animals, a rainbow, David and Goliath, the Jesus love me song, and there’s really a Book named Proverbs. I never read it. But I asked God, “What is Sin?” To find out the answer to my question I had to leave the church.
No matter who you are… in church, out-of-church, in-between churches, never been in church or would rather be dead and not seen in a church my desire for you is too know God. Hear what God says,
A voice cries out in the wilderness, “Prepare the way of Adonai, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley will be lifted up, every mountain and hill made low, the rough ground will be a plain and the rugged terrain smooth. The glory of Adonai will be revealed, and all flesh will see it together.” For the mouth of Adonai has spoken. Isaiah 40:3-5 (tlv)
The Isaiah 40:3-5 verses is like an intro… at last you may be able to know God
Sharing VoiceCry with You
I don’t want to bamboozle you into thinking that I have all of the answers about God. To be honest I really can’t think of anyone who does. Wouldn’t it be kind of crazy to place all of the Wonders of God into aBut I found this helpful and I thought this verse helps to know Gods ways and Gods thoughts
My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9 (tlv)
Isaiah 55:9 says… I (God) am Holy, and you are not. Your evil, I am (God) not
Each Month I love to share God’s ways & thoughts with you by creating a brand new VoiceCry content. The content is about what I believe the Holy Spirit is teaching me. So if this helps you, encourages you, inspires you or your breath is taken away, Awesome! No matter who you are or where you are God knows.
What I Believe
As a simple answer, God’s Word’s
5 Reasons Why I did not go to Seminary
- My journey began as I pursued a major in Christian psychology. I thought I would have an undergraduate degree in psychology, but God showed me psychology’s false gospel it’s called the (DSM).
- So I thought about Christian social work. God allowed me to find 1 undergraduate social work program, but again God showed me social work also has a false gospel (COE).
- So I pursued biblical counseling. Counselees I spoke to required crisis counseling. Crisis counseling is when a person has been doing it wrong for a long time and thought they could solve the problem all by themselves. What happens? A Crisis. What I found out is biblical counseling is not needed, instead I found that the gospel is needed. Another reason I left biblical counseling is because I was uncomfortable charging money for biblical counseling. As an example, imagine if I helped you by using Gods Words… then I asked you to pay me. Is it me? (Micah 3:11) Or do you see a problem with that?
- I’ve read a ton of Christian books I thought I found to be helpful; some were and some are. But many of the books I read do not help since God is or has already taught me of what He shares with me before I start reading the book. What I needed is a balance… by reading to many Christian books slowed me down since God is already teaching me what He wants to share.
- So now I wanted to take individual seminary classes from various Theologians from around the United States to avoid being molded into one type of denomination style. But before I did that I searched for Messianic Rabbis who spoke and read Hebrew fluently to teach me God’s word. And as I pursued Theologians & Rabbi teachers… Out of nowhere God spoke to my heart saying, “I’m the Rabbi.” Now I ask for the Holy Spirit to teach me… and I like to share this with you.
I hope the 5 reasons why I did not go to seminary is helpful so you can use it as a building block. You don’t have to start where I first started which has taken me 7 years to complete. If this helps you… Awesome! My wish is for you is to accomplish greater things than I have with God.